Oily skin occurs when the sebaceous glands in the skin make too much sebum. It appears shiny or greasy with enlarged pores.
Oily Skin Characteristics
Blemishes or acne on T-zone can be a constant battle Skin looks thick or rough Very large or obvious pores on the skin Make up may wear off easily
Oily Skin Care Routine
Choosing the right facial cleanser and washing regularly can reduce the amount of oil on the skin. Active Clean-up Powder polishes away dead skin cells and all dirt at once and leave skin hydrated, refreshed and balanced.
- Spray Vallatto Oil Mist
- Then apply Calming Balance Gel to moisturize skin
- Apply Booster
- Apply Serum
- Apply Booster and wait to absorb
- Then apply Active Cream or Calming Balance Gel depending on skin condition
- Once all is absorbed, apply Cocktail Aqua Sun Gel to boost hydration
- Then apply Cocktail Aqua BB to naturally cover imperfections
This content is only for sharing skincare information and is not intended to treat or prevent any medical diseases.